- Service fees (16% + 3%).
- Check-in: 3pm.
- Check-out: 11pm.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- The rates are for the full rental of the villa.
- Your reservation will be confirmed once we receive your signed Lease Agreement along with a copy of your identification and proof of payment of the advance (50% of the rental cost). The remaining 50% must be paid within 45 days prior to your arrival date (check in).
- The security deposit will be paid in cash upon arrival; If you prefer that your Credit Card be a guarantee of damage deposit, please fill in the relevant information in your Lease Agreement and send a copy of your card (front and back) along with your identification.
- For reservations made less than 45 days in advance, we require the total payment settlement (100%) to confirm the reservation.
- Other expenses such Us tours and transportation must be paid in full at least 24 hour before the service is provided.
- If you rent fewer apartments, the empty apartments will remain closed.
- Maximum occupancy: 24 adults (if there are 2 or more children of 12 years, we accept up to 28 guests).
- Minimum stay for reservation: 3 Nights.
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking inside the property ..
- Electricity is not included and the meter will be read at the time of check in and departure
- Your electricity consumption during the duration of your stay will be charged at the departure of US $ 0.50 per kWh.
- To keep your consumption to a minimum, keep in mind some things:
- Air conditioning is probably your biggest consumer of electricity! Adjust the temperature to 78 degrees or more, use ceiling fans instead of air conditioning and / or open the windows so the breeze runs through the rooms.
- Keep windows and doors closed when the air conditioner is on.
- Turn off the air conditioning when you leave a room.
- Keep the curtains closed during the day to prevent sunlight from heating the villa.
- Turn off lights and television when you leave a room.
- Disconnect your devices (phone, computer, etc.) when you leave the villa.
RULES OF VILLA LONG BEACH
Main rules during your stay.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa (cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, cigars). Any damage caused by smoking inside the villa will generate additional charges for cleaning and / or damage. You can smoke in any outdoor area.
- The use and possession of drugs (including marijuana) in the villa and on the property of a villa is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. A violation of this rule will result in the immediate termination of the rental agreement and the eviction of the property, and your payment for the rental will not be refunded.
- Pets are not allowed in the villa.
- The villa has specific towels to use on the beach. Keep in mind that you are responsible for each towel. In the event that towels are missing at the time of payment, there will be an additional replacement fee of US $ 50.00 per towel.
- Remember that you have neighbors and that the area is generally pleasant and quiet. Your neighbors will appreciate that you keep it that way.
- Strong music can not be played after 12:00 p.m. M.,
- Do not hang dirty clothes, towels or swimsuits on the terraces / balconies of the villa.
- It is not allowed to remove the belongings of the villa from the property, including (among others) glasses, cups, plates, furniture ..
- The employee will clean your room and make your bed every day. To protect the environment, your sheets and towels will only be changed and washed once every 3 days.
- Please note that you will be charged for damages to the villa and / or your belongings or any items lost after your stay.
- At the time of check-in, we will charge a deposit of US $ 2,000 on your credit card.
- After the check out process is finished, we will inform you of the missing or damaged items within 7 days to be able to charge them to your account. If nothing is missing or has been damaged during your stay, the withholding will be returned to your credit card.
- For more information, please ask before booking the Long Beach villa.